Cookies are small data files that are downloaded to your computer when you visit a website or application. We have different types of cookies:
- Technical ‘cookies’: Allow the user browse the website or application and the use of different options and/or services that exist therein
- Customization ‘cookies’: Allow the user to access the service with some general features predetermined in its terminal or that the user himself defines.
- Advertising ‘cookies’: Allow the efficient management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the adaptation of the advertising content so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing adverts that the user has already seen.
- Statistics analysis ‘cookies’: Allow the tracking and analysis of user behaviour on websites. Information collected through this type of ‘cookies’ is used to measure the activity of the websites and to draw up user browsing profiles on these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the data of use made by users.
Cookies used in this website:
Own cookies are technical cookies used to control website traffic and data communication; session identification; access to restricted areas; request registration o participation in an event. Use security features during navigation.
Whose purpose is ALOWING the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
|TECHNICAL COOKIES||Control website traffic and data communication; Identify the session.
Access to restricted areas.
Request registration or participation in an event
Use security features during navigation
|Needed to allow the user browsing a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist therein.|
Those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by our Website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
MONITORING AND ANALYSIS OF WEBSITE USE
|GOOGLE ANALYTICS||Stores cookies to compile statistics about the website traffic and number of visitors.||You can set it up in the popup|
Disable and block cookies
How to disable cookies:
Most web browsers allow to adjust the cookies preferences, so that you have more accurate control over your privacy.
The following links show instructions on how to disable cookie settings in each browser:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/QGgp59)
- Under tools, select “Internet options”.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- You will be able to select privacy controls with six positions to establish the number of cookies that can be installed: block all cookies, High, Medium-high, Medium (defect level), Low, and Allow all cookies
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- On the upper window of Firefox, select “Tools.”
- Select “Options”.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Under the Firefox options you can select to customize your history settings to control more options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu in the tool bar.
- Select “Settings”.
- Select “Advanced Options”.
- Under “Privacy”, select “Content settings”.
- Under “Cookies”, you can set your option preferences.
- In the settings menu, select “Preferences”.
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Select the “block cookies” option.
- Please note that certain features and full functionality of the Site may not be available after cookies are disabled.
If you don’t want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
Cookies on your mobile:
If you want to change your privacy options, please follow the instructions specified by your mobile browser developer.
Also, here are some examples of links that will help you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
Please note that if you block or do not accept the installation of cookies, certain services may not be available without the use of them. Besides, you may not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of everything this website has to offer.