The need to reduce pollution and increase energy efficiency has become one of the great challenges that companies have to face. ICP, with more than 140,000 m2 of facilities, works every day to ensure that its warehouses are increasingly efficient and environmentally friendly.
As a result of this work, ICP has received the EcoVadis award for its commitment to sustainable development and corporate social responsibility.
After an evaluation based on control over environmental impact, labor practices, ethics and sustainable purchasing, the logistics operator has been classified in the Silver category.
This recognition together with the quality and safety certificates that ICP already has, allow the company to consolidate itself as a leader in sustainable development.
It should be noted:
- The use of LED lighting in all its warehouses.
- Its recycling plan, which includes prevention of pollution, reduce waste and resource usage, and the commitment to recover and recycle, instead of discarding.
- Its commitment to reduce any type of significant environmental impact in its activities, y adopting a plan and procedures of integrated environmental management.
- Its awareness plan extensible to suppliers, subcontractors, clients nd ICP staff by means of education and making them envinornmentally aware.
- Its environmental policy integrated into its corporate strategy.
ICP is proud to have achieved this qualification and is committed to continue improving its management of sustainability, for a better “now” and a promising future.