The following Conditions of use regulate access and use of the www.icpuk.uk (hereinafter, the Website), property of INFORMATION CONTROL & PLANNING LTD (hereinafter, “ICP”), with address in Wimblington Drive, Redmoor, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK6 4AH – United Kingdom, VAT number 213119552.
ICP has published its Website to facilitate to the potential visitors and partners the access to the information relative to their products and services. The information on the website is freely available to users who access the website in a private and individual way, at with no cost. It is expressly prohibited the commercialization of the right of access. ICP is not responsible for the consequences of reading it.
Links to third-party sites
ICP includes within its contents links with sites belonging and /or managed by third parties in order to facilitate access to information available through the Internet. ICP does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside of it. Such links or mentions have an exclusively informative purpose and, in no case, imply the support, approval, commercialization or any relationship between ICP and the persons or entities author and /or managers of such contents or owners of the sites where they are located.
Personal data protection
The data that ICP collects through different channels (web page, email, electronic or paper forms) within its commercial and service activities, becomes part of a treatment file for which it is responsible.
Purposes for which data are collected
- Maintenance of the comercial and contratual relationship
- To inform you of new products and services
- Sending of comercial comunications
- Management of private Client área
- Selection of candidates for a job
- Process orders, repair requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are available to the User on the ICP website.
Legitimation of treatments:
- Data obtain with the consent of the interested party, as well as those voluntarily provided by the interested parties by any means.
- This are limited to the scope and duration of contractual relationship
- The data will not be accessed by third parties, unless they are necessary for the provision of the service requested by the client.
- International transfers of data are not contemplated.
How long do we keep your data?
- In the case of suppliers, customers and staff we keep your data for the duration of the contractual relationship.
- In the case that the data are associated with purchases, the legislation forces to maintain for at least 5 years.
Rights of data subjects
All interested can know if ICP performs treatments of their personal data or not. They have the right to:
- Access their personal data
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its elimination when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected,
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may: (i) request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims; (ii) for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data.
- Right to portability of your data.
- Withdraw the consent given, without affecting the legality of the treatment made prior of such withdrawal.
ICP, will cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Origin of the data:
ICP, obtains personal data directly from the interested party through the following channels
- Forms/ Questionnaires (Web , electronic or paper format)
- Exchange of business cards
- Service contracts
The data categories:
- Identification data
- Employment data
- Academic and professional data
- Electronic addresses
- Comercial information
- Economic anda financial data
- Specially protected data is not processed.
Sending of Commercial Communications: According to GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679, if you do not wish to receive commercial communications, please send an email with the word BAJA to the following address: email@example.com.
ICP, informs you that applies the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorized access to the data, taking into account the state of technical methods, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and the purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, as well as in the case of subcontracting of services, will require and ensure that the person in charge of the treatment applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of adequate security to existing risks, as set in art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Exercise of rights:
The owner of the data may exercise the rights of: Access Rectification; Suppression (“right to be forgotten”); Limitation of Treatment and Portability referred to in Chapter III of the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), as well as to withdraw the consent given at the following: INFORMATION CONTROL & PLANNING LTD Wimblington Drive, Redmoor, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK6 4AH – United Kingdom, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, the holder of the data may submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Agency, thrown ICO.
Minors: This website is not intended for children under 14 years, so ICP does not store or collect information regarding such minors.
Conditions of use and exploitation of personal area
- General Conditions: The access and use of the “CLIENT AREA” that is part of the website, is reserved exclusively for our Clients. Its use and exploitation implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the moment in which the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply in some of the specific services of the website. Access to the contents and information offered through said area may be subject to certain specific conditions that may replace, complete and / or modify these general conditions. Therefore, prior to accessing and/or using them, the user must carefully read the particular conditions being under his/her entire responsibility. The client user accepts that access to this website and the contents included in it takes place freely and consciously, under his sole responsibility. ICP does not guarantee the permanent functioning of the website or the absence of software errors, communications failures or other hardware problems, not responding in any case to the consequences that may arise from them for users. However, it makes all efforts within its means to offer the information contained in ICP in a truthful manner and without typographical errors. In the event that at some point there is an error or anomaly during use, please let us know by email at the following address: email@example.com
- Particular Conditions: The user undertakes to keep secret and diligently use the username and password provided by ICP to access the “CLIENT AREA”. Each user has full responsibility for use and custody over their access codes, being responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided to ICP in this sense ICP will be exempt from any liability derived from the incorrect use or negligence of the user of the fulfillment of the obligation of the access keys. Likewise, it is the user’s obligation to notify ICP immediately of any fact that allows the improper use of identifiers or passwords, such as theft, loss or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation. Until such events are reported, ICP will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties. For any incident related to the service, you can contact the ICP Group by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation of accounts: ICP reserves the right to cancel access to the private area of this website to all those users who do not comply with these established norms, as well as block or eliminate all content that violates morals or good customs or that violate the rights and norms established by the laws. The user who intentionally or culpably fails to comply with any of the foregoing obligations shall be liable for all damages and harms it causes.
- ICP reserves the right: (i) to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website that hosts the Private Area, as well as the contents, services and conditions required to use them when it deems it appropriate or for the purpose to adapt to future legislative and technological changes. These modifications will be valid from their publication on the website, and (ii) to interrupt access to the Private Area at any time and without prior notice, either for technical reasons, security, control, and maintenance, electric or any other cause.
Cookies policy and activity file
In compliance with all regulations, we inform you that this website can use Technical Cookies: These Cookies are used to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and visualization of the website. They are of a temporary nature, their only purpose is to make transmission over an electronic communications network more efficient or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of a service expressly requested by the user and disappear at the end of the session. In any case, these types of cookies are used to collect personal information. If these cookies are disabled, you cannot properly receive our content and services. IP Addresses: Website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the elements (brands, designs, texts, links, logos, images, videos, sound elements, software, databases, codes…) contained in the page www.icpuk.uk are protected by national and international intellectual property law. These elements are exclusive property of ICP. Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, communication to the public, or any other exploitation of all or a part of the content of this Website, made in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, are strictly prohibited unless authorized prior written by ICP. Any infringement of these rights may result in extrajudicial or judicial civil or criminal procedures that apply. ICP does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the Portal, the services or its contents. It is expressly forbidden to copy or reproduce the information published through any electronic support (Web pages, databases or electronic publications) that allows the retransmission of any information published on this website to multiple users without the prior written consent of ICP.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
ICP and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to any controversy that could arise from access or use of the Web, to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of European Union.